Our warmest one-piece bunting has a shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Lined with soft recycled polyester fabric, this bunting has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Windproof shell made of lightweight, durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Two durable, deep zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off and diaper changes
- Internal smocked elastic at sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitts and foot covers keep cold out
- Extra 2 inches in the sleeves and legs helps keep extremities protected whether child is crawling, standing or sitting; generous fit allows for extra layering
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch